Thursday, July 4, 2013

Google Chrome didn't shut down correctly. To reopen the pages you had open, click Restore. (Fixed)

I have tried many ways to remove this error "Google Chrome didn't shut down correctly. To reopen the pages you had open, click Restore" which is showing in Google search result. but not able to fixed the same.

then i have tried my way to rid out of this error. below is the simple solution for the same:

1. Uninstall Google Chrome.
2. Restart the computer.
3. Then go to C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Local then delete the Google folder which includes Chrome & Crash report folders.
4. Install Google Chrome Again.

and Guess What ?  Google chrome will run perfectly.


www.makemyserver.com



7 comments:

  1. Thank you THANK YOU. Going to try this. My issue is why all of a sudden has this happened. I haven't done anything different, and just about a week ago I constantly get this message.. HOW ANNOYING!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes You're right !!! this will definitely solve your problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how i get C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Local this???

    ReplyDelete
  4. It didn't fix my problem

    ReplyDelete